E-learning course, 40 additional hours of home study must be expected during lesson time.
Understand the functioning of the Swiss state and its economy. The e-learning course consists of home study between two classroom sessions at the beginning and end of the course.
- Describe the main governmental circumstances in Switzerland
- Explain simple economic relationships
- Deepening and expanding the foundations of constitutional law
- Deepen and expand basic concepts (gross domestic product, national income, free market economy, inflation, deflation…)
- Name basic concepts of business cycle theory and policy
- Describing current political and economic events in Switzerland/the world
Book “Sachbuch Staat und Wirtschaft hep-Verlag (im Kursgeld enthalten)”
16 (2 Days)