Identifying customer needs and consulting are the essential success factors of a company.
- Developing competitive advantages through “lived” customer orientation
- Analyze and design your own customer orientation
- Customer view (expectations, wishes and interests)
- What does “customer orientation” mean?
- Success factors for “lived” customer relationships
- Meaning of our inner attitude
- How can I address conflicts ?
- Building lasting, successful customer relationships
- Practical exercises
Lesson Time in hours
16 (2 Days)