Knowledge of the various data formats and interfaces is relevant for the use, exchange and application of geodata.
Apply data formats in geomatics and distinguish optimal formats for certain applications. Apply XML for platform- and implementation-independent exchange of data.
- Raster formats (types, compressions, georeferencing)
- Vector formats (species, element descriptions)
- Exchange formats (e.g. DXF)
- Exchange formats with acquisition devices (GSI, …)
- Introduction to Extensible Markup Language (XML)
32 (4 Days)