On behalf of the experts Geomatics Switzerland (FGS)
As a apprentice you take responsibility in the last year of your apprenticeship!
This workshop is aimed at Apprentices in the field of Geomatics in their 4th year of apprenticeship with all focal points
You will take over the planning in your last year of training, know which performance targets still need to be worked out and documented, and know the course of the qualification process.
- How does the apprentice take the lead in his or her training planning?
- Aids in the planning of the last training year
- Review and control of learning progress
- Controlling of key objectives, indicative targets and performance targets
- Surveying tasks, technical computing
- Specialist knowledge
- Planning of the qualification procedure (QV)
- Possibilities of learning groups
- Presentation of last year’s examinations
- Documents of the QV
- Possible examination papers
- Information of the Examination Commission on the QV
- Planning after basic education.
8 (1 Day)