Interlis is the legally required interface for official cadastral surveying and is standardized in the line cadastre via SIA-405.
This course is conducted in cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil.
Basic knowledge of data modelling and data description
- Analyzing Error Messages During Import and Export Using Interlis
- Describing Simple Data Models with Interlis
- Describe how the Cadastral Surveying Interface (AVS) works
- Interlis I and II
- Data modeling with Interlis
- AVS (official surveying interface)
- Control possibilities of the data
Lesson Time in Hours
24 (3 Days)