Mobile GI systems have assumed an important role in the information society. Importance for data producers, end device manufacturers and users are analysed.
In the course, social as well as technical possibilities are shown, devices are tested and variants of the programming of mobile devices are implemented.
Basic GIS knowledge
The Participants differentiate
- the term Mobile GIS and explain the related components.
- System architecture, interfaces and systems
- Possible applications of a mobile GIS according to sense and plan requirements for a mobile system
- current technologies
- Mobile Information Society
- Mobile GIS, applications in practice
- Technology overview
- Mobile GIS, develop applications on Android
16 (2 Days)