The technology of field recording devices has developed rapidly in recent years. Purely technical devices have become computer-aided field systems.
Basic knowledge of error theory is recommended
- Use testing and adjustment of the various field recording devices in use today
- Describe functionalities and accuracies of common instruments for geodata collection
- Differentiate between the application areas of the various recording devices
- Describing special measuring instruments for engineering surveying
- Describe accuracy, basic setting values and areas of application of today’s measuring instruments (total stations, laser measuring instruments, laser scanning instruments, levels, GNSS, …).
- Technical design of measuring instruments
- Checking and adjusting devices
32 (4 Days)