Large measurement campaigns require basic knowledge of the error theory.
Good mathematical understanding
- Understanding the basic concepts of the error theory
- Distinguish error laws and error reproduction as a basis for assessing accuracies
- Differentiate between the accuracies of the various geodata acquisition devices and describe their areas of application
- Error laws and error reproduction
- Sources of error, error sizes and accuracies
- Accuracies of field detection devices
- Calculation of case studies.
24 (3 Days)