The seminar day supports you in planning and controlling the last training year of your Apprentice.
As a vocational trainer, practice trainer or supervisor, you are responsible for carrying out the qualification process with apprentices.
Initiate optimal conditions for the last training year and the new qualification procedure for the company and the apprentice.
- Training planning
- Aids in the planning of the last training year
- Review and control of learning progress
- Controlling of key objectives, indicative targets and performance targets
- Planning of the qualification procedure (QV)
- Presentation of last year’s exams
- Documents of the QV
- Possible examination papers
- Information of the Examination Commission on the QV
8 (1 Days)